Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mta38 <mt...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2009/02/17 11:59:38 UTC

Interceptor / stop / xml configuration file

Hi all,
I want to use interceptor in my route. But I think I may do something wrong
Here is my code
<route>
	<from uri="direct:a" />
	<intercept>
	<interceptor id="intercept1" ref="validateInterceptor"/>
		<to uri="mock:test"/>
		<stop/>
	</intercept>
	<to uri="direct:b"/>
</route>

… other routes …

<bean id="validateInterceptor"
class="com.example.interceptors.CheckMessageValidation"/>

My class CheckMessageValidation extends DelegateProcessor. The process
method only adds a trace in a log file.

When I test this route, I state that I have the expected trace in my log
file, but all other routes are executed. The System does not stop after
sending exchange to Mock endpoint.
Can anybody can explain me what is wrong in my route.
Best regards,
Mta38

Re: Interceptor / stop / xml configuration file

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You should only use the intercept tag, and then route to whatever you want to do

> <route>
>        <from uri="direct:a" />
>        <intercept>
>                <processRef ref="validateInterceptor"/>
>                <to uri="mock:test"/>
>                <stop/>
>        </intercept>
>        <to uri="direct:b"/>
> </route>

But you can also route to a POJO and do what you like so you dont have
to implement any Camel interfaces.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM, mta38 <mt...@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I want to use interceptor in my route. But I think I may do something wrong
> Here is my code
> <route>
>        <from uri="direct:a" />
>        <intercept>
>        <interceptor id="intercept1" ref="validateInterceptor"/>
>                <to uri="mock:test"/>
>                <stop/>
>        </intercept>
>        <to uri="direct:b"/>
> </route>
>
> … other routes …
>
> <bean id="validateInterceptor"
> class="com.example.interceptors.CheckMessageValidation"/>
>
> My class CheckMessageValidation extends DelegateProcessor. The process
> method only adds a trace in a log file.
>
> When I test this route, I state that I have the expected trace in my log
> file, but all other routes are executed. The System does not stop after
> sending exchange to Mock endpoint.
> Can anybody can explain me what is wrong in my route.
> Best regards,
> Mta38

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer