Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/07/31 22:43:51 UTC

[Publican] What version to use?

What version of publican do we use?

I recently rendered all docs for ACS 4.1.1 release and notices minor background inconsistencies along with many warning.

Eventually, it all builds and very much similar to what we have online, but perhaps some is different in my version that causes this issue. I'm using latest publican from epel for centos6.

Thanks
ilya

Re: [Publican] What version to use?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Ilya,

Were you able to sort this out?  I'm holding off on the announcement of
the release until we get the docs online.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
David,

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.