Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 16:51:50 UTC

[WELCOME] Please welcome Joe Bohn as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

The Apache Geronimo PMC would like to announce that Joe Bohn has
accepted the invitation to join the Geronimo PMC.  In addition to his
technical contributions to Geronimo, we are extremely excited to have
Joe assisting with project oversight.

Please congratulate Joe!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

-sachin

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Joe Bohn as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Joe!

Posted by Sergey Elin <el...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! =)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Joe Bohn as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Joe!

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Joe!
--kevan

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Joe!

Regards,
John

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Joe Bohn as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Chris Cardona <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Joe !!

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Joe.

Vamsi

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Joe!

Gianny

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Joe !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Joe!

Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Joe Bohn as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Congrats joe!

david jencks

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Congrats Joe

-dain

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/8/06, Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Apache Geronimo PMC would like to announce that Joe Bohn has accepted
> the invitation to join the Geronimo PMC.  In addition to his technical
> contributions to Geronimo, we are extremely excited to have Joe assisting
> with project oversight.
>
> Please congratulate Joe!

Whow! Awesome! Joe's in! Congrats. With such a team Geronimo's about
to become THE application server ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Joe Bohn as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Way to go Joe, congrats!!!

Cheers!
Hernan