Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Aliaksandr Yermakovich <Al...@epam.com> on 2006/02/10 18:31:17 UTC

html lists and comboboxes

Hi All,

Have anyone found a good way dynamically get html lists or comboboxes content,
for example in an array, and then use it.

Now I see the only possibility, use files which are created by hands, but
there is no dynamic at all, and it's not that convenient for using.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Best Regards,
Alex

Re: html lists and comboboxes

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The Regular Expression Extractor:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Regular_Expression_Extractor

allows one to extract multiple values from a sample.

For a list, one could use an RE of the form:

though this assumes that you want to extract ALL the list items in the page.

I imagine you could do something similar for combo-boxes?

Whether this is the best approach depends on how you want to use the
extracted content...

==

JMeter does not support array variables; for multiple values use CSV
Data Set (or the functions StringFromFile or CSVRead).

S.