Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Daniele Renda <da...@tiscali.it> on 2005/09/18 21:27:34 UTC

Help with HSSF set NUMERIC Cell Value

Hello, I have a problem when I try to write a .xls file in with there is
a cell with a numeric value. Infact, I use a BigDecimal object in my
application with scale(2), that rappresent the number in the format
99.99, with 2 decimal. But when I write the cell I have to write the
cell with double value because HSSF don't support any format.
So in my .xls file I have the cell with a value that don't have 2
decimal.For exemple, if I want to write 150.00, HSSF write 150 on .xls file.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks