Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Uwe Schäfer <us...@thomas-daily.de> on 2009/04/15 16:36:11 UTC

wsjquery unmaintained?

hi

looking at the jira of wicketstuff-jquery and its current state, am i
right to say it is quite unmaintained right now?

i need an advice here:

i´d pretty much like to add some simple things and maybe even make it
dependent on wicketstuff-jslib (if there is not a good argument against
that move)
is there anyone i could talk to about it, or shall i create a project
outside of wicketstuff first and (possibly) merge in lateron?

cu uwe

Re: wsjquery unmaintained?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think the main maintainers went to develop wickext

Martijn

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Jeremy Thomerson
<je...@wickettraining.com> wrote:
> As long as no one objects in a couple days on this thread, just add to the
> existing project and maintain it as if it were your own if you want to.
>
> --
> Jeremy Thomerson
> http://www.wickettraining.com
>

> 2009/4/15 Uwe Schäfer <us...@thomas-daily.de>
>
>> hi
>>
>> looking at the jira of wicketstuff-jquery and its current state, am i right
>> to say it is quite unmaintained right now?
>>
>> i need an advice here:
>>
>> i´d pretty much like to add some simple things and maybe even make it
>> dependent on wicketstuff-jslib (if there is not a good argument against that
>> move)
>> is there anyone i could talk to about it, or shall i create a project
>> outside of wicketstuff first and (possibly) merge in lateron?
>>
>> cu uwe

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released

Re: wsjquery unmaintained?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.