Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se> on 2010/04/25 20:53:27 UTC

Build fails, wrong version for maven-launchpad-plugin?

Currently the trunk contains a /parent/pom.xml that specifies version
"2.0.5-SNAPSHOT" for "maven-launchpad-plugin". The version in
/maven/maven-launchpad-plugin/pom.xml is "2.0.7-SNAPSHOT". Is the
version in /parent/pom.xml wrong?

/Pontus

Re: Build fails, wrong version for maven-launchpad-plugin?

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for changing this Eric. Once the release has shown up on Central,
I'll update it to 2.0.6.

Justin

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se>.
It seems to work now. Thanks!