Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by chalitha udara Perera <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/22 19:02:31 UTC

[GSOC Progress] Integrating YAGO

Hi All,

As the mid evaluation approaches, I want to give you the update on
the current status of my GSOC project, Integration of YAGO and development
of disambiguation API.

As the first part of the project, I was able to complete the indexer tool
for YAGO. Indexer tool and documentation on building YAGO referenced site
is given in [1]. This documentation also includes the configuration
parameter
values for entity linking engines as suggested by Rafa.

I should be thankful for my mentor Rafa for help and guidance provided so
far
and also for Rupert for solving some of the problems I had. Next part of
the
project will include the development of disambiguation API

Any comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Regards,
Chalitha Perera

[1]   https://github.com/ChalithaUdara/Stanbol-Yago-Site/tree/master/

--
J.M Chalitha Udara Perera

*Department of Computer Science and Engineering,*
*University of Moratuwa,*
*Sri Lanka*