Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2017/05/31 17:51:18 UTC

Info about TomEE vulnarabilities

Hello everyone,

It is quite hard to find information about all the TomEE CVEs.
If we go to http://tomee.apache.org/security/index.html it is stated to look at the sub projects listed below:

*         Tomcat

*         Open JPA

*         CXF

*         OpenWebBeans

*         MyFaces

*         Bean Validation

According to me it should be a good thing to centralized this information at TomEE web site in order to avoid to navigate to all the TomEE sub project sites to find
this information even if sometimes we can't find it (for example for OpenWebBeans).

What do you think ?

Best Regards.
________________________________

Re: Info about TomEE vulnarabilities

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
>:

> Hello Romain,
>
> My point is that, as vulnerabilities are critical in IT world today, it
> should be really useful to have a dedicated page on TomEE web site,
> in order, for each third-parties version included, to list/collect their
> CVEs .
>
> It will help a lot our day to day work in a way that we won't have anymore
> to look at different locations for finding this kind of information.
>
> When you say CVE databases: which one do you recommend to monitor the
> TomEE CVEs ?

Well we used with JL (on this list as well) secunia for instance but there
are multiple good alternative.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi François,