Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/03/11 15:49:47 UTC

Re: [Jetty launcher] How to get it to also listen on an secure port (solved)

I just noticed (& registered) the entries from the output.

Reluctantly i have to say that sticking two /'s in instead of making life
difficult with all kinds of tricks did the trick.

I'm just going to test a bit further to make sure the whole structure is
indeed in ssl mode. When done it basically would fir perfectly in a default
Spindle project. Send you a copy of the used jetty.xml in that case?

Thx again Geoff,

Cheers,
Fermin

Re: [Jetty launcher] How to get it to also listen on an secure port (UNsolved)

Posted by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl>.
Geoff Longman wrote:

> Sure, send it along!

.... Just found out that there is something funny going on with the
retrieval of the images which are located in the context dir (as well as in
the WEB-INF dir for double check). They are not (retrieved that is).
If only things would cooperate for a change :-(.

I'll get you a modded version as soon as i'v got this fixed.
Don't hesitate if y'v got a suggestion ;-)

Fermin

Posted by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl>.
Geoff Longman wrote:

> Sure, send it along!
Here ye go.
Just put it in ${project}/context and in launcher setting use this file
instead of the rest.
On my box i do *not* have to check the ssl box on the other tab. Just
verify however (my box is funny lately so ...).

Fermin

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Sure, send it along!

Geoff