Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by zhijun liu <lz...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 09:28:57 UTC

solr always loading and not any response

hi, all, solr admin page is always "loading", and when I send query request
also can not get any response. the tcp link is  always "ESTABLISHED"。only
restart solr service can fix it. how to find out the problem?

solr:4.6
jetty:8

thanks so much.

Re: solr always loading and not any response

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Is it on the same machine or on a different one? Either way, try to
open the developer console in the browser and see what's happening on
the network when you reload. Also, see the Solr side whether you get
any message in the console. Maybe you are hitting an exception of some
sort.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart
Solr popularizers community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=6713853

Posted by IJ <ja...@gmail.com>.
I always get the "Loading" message on the Solr Admin Console if I use IE.
However - the page loads perfectly fine when I use Google Chrome or Mozilla
Firefox.
Could you check if your problem resolves itself if you use a different
browser ???