Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/01/28 07:53:37 UTC

Moving to new jelly snapshots

Now that Morgan has changed Jelly's exception handling, and the builds
seem to work,

I've got the changes to Maven and Werkz ready to go to use the new
snapshots.

This will break old code that relied on Jelly's snapshot, as the API has
changed.

Is everyone ok with this?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: Moving to new jelly snapshots

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> wrote on 29/01/2003 12:14:04 AM:

> On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 01:53, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > Now that Morgan has changed Jelly's exception handling, and the builds

> > seem to work,
> >
> > I've got the changes to Maven and Werkz ready to go to use the new
> > snapshots.
>
> What did you change with werkz, you know that the jelly tags are
> actually in werkz now? I'm just checking?

Yep. I changed the jelly tags signatures to match the new ones in Jelly's
CVS.

> > This will break old code that relied on Jelly's snapshot, as the API
has
> > changed.
>
> What changes?

Exception signatures on the jelly tags mainly.

> > Is everyone ok with this?
>
> Sure, go for it.
Ok, I'll when I deploy the new jelly snapshot, I'll let everyone know in
IRC and email.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 01:53, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Now that Morgan has changed Jelly's exception handling, and the builds
> seem to work,
>
> I've got the changes to Maven and Werkz ready to go to use the new
> snapshots.

What did you change with werkz, you know that the jelly tags are
actually in werkz now? I'm just checking?

> This will break old code that relied on Jelly's snapshot, as the API has
> changed.

What changes?

> Is everyone ok with this?

Sure, go for it.

> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Blog:      http://www.freeroller.net/page/dion/Weblog

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Moving to new jelly snapshots

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
I think the interfaces are fairly stable now, although
there may be some minor tweaking in the coming weeks.
Nothing to the extent of the recent refactoring,
however.

- Morgan

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: