Posted to svn@forrest.apache.org by rg...@apache.org on 2005/09/07 01:51:49 UTC

svn commit: r279183 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/

Author: rgardler
Date: Tue Sep  6 16:51:30 2005
New Revision: 279183

Log:
copy fallback resolver to new plugin

Added:
    forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/
      - copied from r279081, forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/src/java/org/

Re: svn commit: r279183 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 23:51 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: rgardler
>>Date: Tue Sep  6 16:51:30 2005
>>New Revision: 279183

>>Log:
>>copy fallback resolver to new plugin
>>
>>Added:
>>    forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/
>>      - copied from r279081, forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view/src/java/org/
>>

> Why not trying to make the fallback resolver that is based on the lm
> (the one you removed) working? No we have the stuff again, that we
> decided should be done by the lm.

Because I wanted to work on XHTML2 which was the goal. I thought this
was needed since it was in the sitemaps. I don't understand what you
have done in the LM fallback resolver, you weren't present and I wanted
to move forward, at that point I was on my own - go ahead and make the
necessary changes - you now have code to work with.

Ross

Re: svn commit: r279183 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/src/java/org/

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"