Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Prathibha, Bharathi" <bh...@hp.com> on 2005/12/16 12:48:16 UTC

Many questions are left unanswered.

Hi Mark,

	Many questions in this forum are left unanswered . It would be
nice if I , atleast, get a "don't know" answer to some of my mails!

Thanks & Regards,
Prathibha.

Re: Many questions are left unanswered.

Posted by Wade Chandler <hw...@yahoo.com>.
--- David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> wrote:

> 100% mails would get "don't know" answer then,
> because at there is always someone who "don't know".
> Commonly on mailing lists, if nobody answer, then
> nobody has knowledege and/or time to answer your
> question.
>
> Regards,
>
> Le Vendredi 16 Décembre 2005 12:48, Prathibha,
> Bharathi a écrit :
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > 	Many questions in this forum are left unanswered
> . It would be
> > nice if I , atleast, get a "don't know" answer to
> some of my mails!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Prathibha.
> >

> --
> David Delbecq
> Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium
>
> -
> Pingouins dans les champs, hiver méchant

Not too mention if every single person replied to an
email here with an I don't know our traffic would grow
exponentially.  It would be a nightmare, and I would
just quit answering any of them when I even have time.
 I'm just a user who likes to help out every now and
then.  I think this is probably about 95+% of the
list.

Wade

Re: Many questions are left unanswered.

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/tomcatuser.html#why

-Tim

Posted by George Sexton <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.

Posted by Jan Behrens <Ja...@offis.de>.
Hi,

please remember that every help given here is completely voluntary and
free. You can _not_ expect to receive an answer to every question and we
all (I guess) have enough work to do as it is, without answering to
postings we can not offer any help for. Postings like the one below - in
my experience - lead to even less answers...

Anyway, looking at your last post I would suggest to give more details on
your problem and say what you have tried so far. Maybe you have a
misconfigured server.xml defining more than one host with the same name?

Regards, Jan

"Prathibha, Bharathi" <bh...@hp.com> schrieb am 16.12.2005
12:48:16: