Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mohan Kishore <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/27 02:57:03 UTC

Suggestion for work delegation post 1.1

Hi,

Had a suggestion for development post 1.1. Sourceforge has a page for showing
"Help needed" in a project. Was thinking something along those lines might
help.

What I had in mind was that we could give each committer a page/wiki area -
where he could put up tasks he could use help with. Might be especially useful
for developing test cases etc. Would also allow new developers to contribute
more effectively...

Just a thought...

regards,
Mohan