Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hannes Carl Meyer <de...@rc.ag> on 2006/07/24 20:54:54 UTC

EAR Plugin / application.xml / Deployment on JBoss

Hey there,

I'm currently using the EAR-plugin to generate my application including
a WAR, EJBs and a lot of dependencies.
My target Application Server is a JBoss - now here comes my question: is
it possible to automatically include
the dependencies inside the autogenerated application.xml as java modules?

Because since my JBoss 4.0.3-SP1 doesn't recognize libraries inside the
EAR without putting them in application.xml as a java module
it is pretty difficult to include the deps by hand.. :-(

I know how to put <javaModule> inside the pom.xml but I have nearly a
houndred dependencies.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Hannes

Eclipse plugin EAR facet issue

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.
Can someone please confirm if they also have this issue. When I generate
a J2EE application eclipse project the Java 1.4 project facet is applied
to the EAR module.
As I understand this is wrong and eclipse reports errors. Also the
absurd is that if one goes to the project properties, project faces,
when I try to remove the Java facet I get that the project facet Java
cannot be deselected as it's critical to the function of the project.
Please advise,
Srgjan