Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by runzhiwang <ru...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/16 01:05:03 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ratis Release 2.0.0 rc4

Hi Apache Ratis PMC,

I am calling a vote for Apache Ratis Release 2.0.0 rc4.

The source and binary tarballs can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ratis/2.0.0/rc4/

Maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheratis-1059

The git commit hash:
https://github.com/apache/ratis/commit/0c9913f602a49231621323bc903d91d5bbb06cb7

The public key used for signing the artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ratis/KEYS

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
AE0E DABE 10AD 80F5 1A60  1B0A 22E1 ADB0 C3AC 338A

The RC4 tag in github is at:
https://github.com/apache/ratis/releases/tag/ratis-2.0.0-rc4

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
Please vote on releasing this RC.  Thank you in advance.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Starting with my +1(binding).

Regards,
runzhiwang

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis Release 2.0.0 rc4

Posted by runzhiwang <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for voting on the Apache Ratis Release 2.0.0 rc4.

Vote passes with
  7  +1  binding votes
  2  +1  non-binding votes
  0  -1   votes

 +1 votes from
  Elek Marton (binding)
  Shashikant Banerjee (binding)
  Lokesh Jain (binding)
  Tsz Wo Nicholas Sze (binding)
  Xiaoyu Yao (binding)
  Hanisha Koneru (binding)
  Runzhiwang (binding)
  Chris Nauroth (non-binding)
  Rui Wang (non-binding)

Regards
runzhiwang

Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月23日周二 下午12:09写道:

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
Hi runzhiwang,

Posted by runzhiwang <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RATIS-1342 , we have bumped Netty
version to 4.1.60.Final in ratis-thirdparty due to the Netty
vulnerabilities.
- https://github.com/netty/netty/security/advisories/GHSA-5mcr-gq6c-3hq2
- https://github.com/netty/netty/security/advisories/GHSA-wm47-8v5p-wjpj

Should we also have a ratis-thridparty release?

Tsz-Wo

Posted by Hanisha Koneru <hk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)