Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2010/08/06 21:16:45 UTC

ServiceDiscoveryManager concurrency

[I've change the subject from "TaskManager progress" to reflect a change
in focus from TaskManager refactoring to understanding the SDM
concurrency behavior.]

You say "I had a hard time". Does it now work, in the sense of achieving
a reasonable balance between the multi-cast and uni-cast protocols? If
so, did you fix something in SDM or change how you were using it to get
it to work?

Patricia