Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Menard <ma...@mjm.net> on 2006/12/01 16:46:36 UTC

Re: CRUD

On 12/1/06 10:51 AM, "Juan Espinosa" <pc...@adinet.com.uy> wrote:

> All that is working ok but i cant get the validation working because every
> customer has its validation logic, i want to know if there is a way to
> validate this object programaticaly-......i dont want to create an action
> for every diferent customer i must to create...

I'm not sure this would be the cleanest, but you could just use the
validate() method. If your action extends ActionSupport or implements the
Validateable interface; and you use the DefaultWorkflowInterceptor in your
interceptor stack, this method will be automatically called.

In your validate() method you could do the validation based on the type of
customer that is being created.

See: http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/workflow-interceptor.html

Mark