Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anand Pandey <ap...@mahindrabt.com> on 2005/02/16 10:58:44 UTC

Tomcat Related Issue:

Hi, Can anyone help me out in what does below error log indicate as I'm not
been able to identify the problem which is occuring after the huge upload of
the XML file.

Thanks,
Anand

2005-01-15 14:15:15,709 INFO  [main] comms.XMLSend
( XMLSend.java:136)     -
Server Response:
HTTP Code: 500
Response Body:
<h1>Error: 500</h1>^M
<pre>java.lang.OutOfMemoryError^M
        at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(Unknown Source)^M
        at Upload.doPost(Upload.java, Compiled Code)^M
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled
Code)^M
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled
Code)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java,
Compiled Code)^M
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Handler.java, Compiled
Code)^M
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java, Compiled
Code)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java,
Compiled Code)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java, Compiled
Code)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp13Interceptor.processConnection(Ajp13Int
erceptor.java, Compiled Code)^M
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)^M
        at
a, Compiled Code)^M
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)^M
</pre>^M

2004-12-15 14:15:15,751 FATAL [main] utils.ErrorHandler
(ErrorHandler.java:159)     -
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the root
element must be well-formed.
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscDispatcher.dispatc
h(Unknown Source)
        at
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at net.enet.uk.lluxmlhub.data.AckMessage.<init>(AckMessage.java:77)
        at net.enet.uk.lluxmlhub.comms.XMLSend.sendRequest(XMLSend.java:142)
        at
net.enet.uk.lluxmlhub.MessageSender.SendMessage(MessageSender.java:209)
        at
net.enet.uk.lluxmlhub.WFBTMessageSender.btOpt2Send(WFBTMessageSender.java:48
)
        at
net.enet.uk.lluxmlhub.WFBTMessageSender.execute(WFBTMessageSender.java:130)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
        at
oracle.apps.fnd.wf.WFStandardQueue.executeFunction(WFStandardQueue.java)
        at oracle.apps.fnd.wf.WFFALsnr.listen(WFFALsnr.java)
        at oracle.apps.fnd.wf.WFFALsnr.main(WFFALsnr.java)

Disclaimer:
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.  The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use

RE: Tomcat Related Issue:

Posted by Anand Pandey <ap...@mahindrabt.com>.
Thanks Tim,
	I'll try this....