Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patrick Clark <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2000/04/05 15:37:29 UTC

VerifyError with NT4.0sp6a/IIS4.0/Tomcat3.1b

I am getting a VerifyError exception when I am using the combination
NT4.0sp6a/IIS4.0/Tomcat3.1b.  I am not sure why this is happening, but it
seems to occur when I replace all my .class files with new ones that have
changed in the same web application.  I stop and restart both Tomcat and
IIS, but the error still occurs in random places within my application.

I have not had this problem when running these other two combinations :

NT4.0sp6a/Apache1.3.12/Tomcat3.1b
NT4.0sp6a/Apache1.3.9/Jserv1.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.