Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "White, Joshua A (CASD, IT)" <Jo...@thehartford.com> on 2003/03/12 22:15:53 UTC

servlet reference in form bean in null?

Hello all,

I am having trouble determining why the "servlet" reference in my formbean
is null.  I have created a class "BaseForm" which extends ActionForm.  Any
ideas?

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

RE: servlet reference in form bean in null?

Posted by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com>.
Might have if you posted the code to which you are referring.

Mark