Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net> on 2005/03/15 06:10:31 UTC

Re: Reporting bugs in wss4j

Hey Guy,

On Mar 14, 2005, at 7:10 PM, Guy Rixon wrote:

> the site for WSS4J inks to this bugzilla bt you don't seem to have a
> category
> for WSS4J or for WS-FX, or for web-services stuff generally.

Hm... I see that Bugzilla is still listed on

http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/issue-tracking.html

even though WSFX now seems to be using the JIRA bug tracker that is
running at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira

You may want to file your bug there instead. I'm Cc'ing the ws-fx
mailinglist so that they can fix their page and point at the correct
issue tracker.

Thanks for pointing this out.

S.