Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2006/07/09 11:46:11 UTC

By the way

Were the servers down for about 6 hours today for some reason? I noticed
some emails I sent were delayed something like 6 hours on delivery. I'm
not complaining. I'm just curious. (Apache received it and it stayed
parked there until they sent it on out.)

{^_-}

Re: By the way

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Matthias Fuhrmann" <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>

> On Sun, 9 Jul 2006, jdow wrote:
>
>> Were the servers down for about 6 hours today for some reason? I noticed
>> some emails I sent were delayed something like 6 hours on delivery. I'm
>> not complaining. I'm just curious. (Apache received it and it stayed
>> parked there until they sent it on out.)
>
> last night i was bored, so i watched the list but noting came in. so i
> thought all questions were already answered :)

By the way, It seemed to be down from sometime around 1400 or 1500
until about 2000 PDT. Then a cluster of several emails from several
hours before all popped through at once.

{^_^}

Re: By the way

Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.
On Sun, 9 Jul 2006, jdow wrote:

> Were the servers down for about 6 hours today for some reason? I noticed
> some emails I sent were delayed something like 6 hours on delivery. I'm
> not complaining. I'm just curious. (Apache received it and it stayed
> parked there until they sent it on out.)

last night i was bored, so i watched the list but noting came in. so i
thought all questions were already answered :)

regards,
Matthias