Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com> on 2014/04/04 12:04:19 UTC

Create a tenant in openstack

Hi,
I badly need a way to create tenants and users on openstack is there a way
to do it through jclouds?

I see TenantAPI and ServiceAPI  in
org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.features provide facility to get
information about tenants and users but nothing provides facility to create
tenant.

I see specifications about TenanatAdminAPI  at
http://javadocs.jclouds.cloudbees.net/org/jclouds/openstack/keystone/v2_0/extensions/TenantAdminApi.htmlbut
I think it is not available with 1.7.0 release so please suggest me a
way to achieve this.

Thank you

Re: Create a tenant in openstack

Posted by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com>.