Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by SIDOS Joel <JS...@cegid.fr> on 2008/10/20 09:59:30 UTC

Merging and Sparse Checkouts

Hi,

Stefan asked me to forward my problem to this list so ...

I'm trying to extract a "sparse checkout" working copy but none of my externals links are really considered on my working copy (I'm using a SVN 1.5.1 (32289) SERVER and a TortoiseSVN 1.5.3 (13783) CLIENT) :

SIDOS Joel wrote:

> Thanks for your answers.

> Unfortunately, your answer about my "externals" question seems not working.

> I tried the extraction with "immediate children, including folders" with 2 differents clients :

> - 1.5.3.13783 which is our production version

> - 1.5.4.14259 for test

> The result is the same in those two cases :

>     MyBranch (immediate children, including folders)

>     |_ Rep1 (empty)

>     |_ Rep2 (empty)

> But no external subdirectories.

Just tried this myself: you're right. But IMHO it should get the externals too.

Can you report this on the Subversion mailing list please?

Stefan

--

       ___

  oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"

 (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN

   \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control

   /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.net