Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Cliff Draper <Cl...@sun.com> on 2002/01/12 03:19:14 UTC

Problems using 2.2.D14

Hi,

Recently a coworker of mine tried sending the below email and I think
it bounced.  I'm curious if this is a known problem and/or if there's
a workaround.

thanks,
Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
"When was the last time you crashed the operating system of the universe
by putting a nail in the wrong 2x4?" Steve Dekorte, comparing programming
to carpentry.

From: Jeff Norton <je...@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:21:55 -0800