Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com> on 2006/08/02 06:52:03 UTC

[Axis 1.4] Authentication handler being called multiple times

Hello:

I have this wsdd for my web service:

 <globalConfiguration>
 	<requestFlow>
 		<handler name="Authentication"
type="java:handlers.AuthenticationHandler"/>
 	</requestFlow>
 </globalConfiguration>

 <service name="FileUpload" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="ws.FileUpload"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

And this undeployment wsdd:

<undeployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/">
 <service name="FileUpload"/>
</undeployment>

For some reason, when I invoked a method on the server, the authentication
handler
was being called twice.

I tried undeploying the service and the redeploying it.  After that,
the auth handler was being called three times.

I stopped Tomcat, deleted the server-config.wsdd from the WEB-INF directory,
started Tomcat, started tomcat, and deployed my service again.

Now the auth handler is being called four times!

I am using Tomcat on Windows with Axis 1.4.

Any ideas?

Thanks
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.