Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2010/03/24 18:48:42 UTC

.gitignore file

This jacks up my IDE which thinks it's on Git and not Subversion.  Can
I remove this?

Regards,
Alan

Re: .gitignore file

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Yep, same here - I no longer uses eclipse IDE for svn operations.  I
had some probs with it when I tried a few years ago.

Lin

Re: .gitignore file

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
I might be in the minority but I do use eclipse for my SVN commits. I
use the command line for updates though.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org