Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by pandu <pa...@satyam.com> on 2006/05/11 10:20:04 UTC

Getting started with JBoss and Service Mix

Hi,
I am new to Service Mix. I integratede servcie mix with JBoss using SAR
deployer. Now I am want to learn servcie mix using JBoss application server.

I searched in the net to get the tutorials. I did not get any useful
documents.

Could you please suggest /send me any documents or links. I will be very
thankful to you.

Regards,
Pandu
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Getting started with JBoss and Service Mix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
We do not have any bpel / wsdl tooling for ServiceMix.
You can use existing Eclipse WTP for xml / wsdl.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
What are you looking for ?
If you want to access to J2EE resources, you should be able to do so
using JNDI Spring support
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/1.2.x/api/org/springframework/jndi/package-summary.html