Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de> on 2008/01/17 14:38:54 UTC

Again problem by using "mvn package..."

Hi all,

  As I use the "mvn package" to build the war file, I find the directory of "META-INF" is not contained in the /classes. But when I simple use "Export.." in Eclipse, it is OK.

  Can someone tell me why? Maybe should set another options in the "pom.xml"

  Regards

  Thomas

---------------------------------
Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker.

Re: Again problem by using "mvn package..."

Posted by Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de>.
My case is somewhat stranged. The META-INF I mentioned is not that in webapp but locate unter a package assumed under src/main/java/com.myweb.

  After I run "mvn clean", "mvn eclipse:eclipse" and "mvn package", I couldn't find it in the classpath. But if I move the META-INF anywhere and move it back and run "mvn package", the META-INF is now in the classpath.

  ****************
  You should look into target/youpomid directory: it is there.

Jeff

On Jan 17, 2008 2:38 PM, Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  As I use the "mvn package" to build the war file, I find the
 directory of
> "META-INF" is not contained in the /classes. But when I simple use
> "Export.." in Eclipse, it is OK.
>
>  Can someone tell me why? Maybe should set another options in the
 "pom.xml
> "
>
>  Regards
>
>  Thomas

Ihr erstes Baby? Holen Sie sich Tipps von anderen Eltern.

Re: Again problem by using "mvn package..."

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com