Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Marco Di Falco <ma...@dedalus.eu> on 2020/01/16 15:59:37 UTC

Kafka Broker leader change without effect

Hello guys!
i have a problem i wrote about stackoverflow here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59772124/kafka-broker-leader-change-without-effect

Can you help me?
thank you
Marco

R: Kafka Broker leader change without effect

Posted by Marco Di Falco <ma...@dedalus.eu>.
thank you very much everyone for the answers!

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Azama <ea...@gmail.com>.
offsets.topic.replication.factor is set to 1, so the consumer is likely
failing because some of the __consumer_offsets topic partitions are offline.

Posted by "JOHN, BIBIN" <bj...@att.com>.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.