Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2012/02/29 18:38:42 UTC

Reminder: board report due in March.

The next board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 21 March 2012, 10:00:00 PST.

Please recall that the Incubator report is due Wed, Mar 14th, which
means you need to file your report with the incubator on or before
March 7th. Please get started on this asap.

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Reminder: board report due in March.

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the reminder, I will have that done prior to 3/7.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar