Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wes Devauld <we...@devauld.ca> on 2003/01/22 00:01:34 UTC

Re: How to Override '?WSDL' to generate WSDL file and How to get web service list from Client?

There is a wsdlFile attribute which can be placed into the <service> tag
that specifies a path to a WSDL file which should (fingers crossed) load
with serviceName?wsdl.  The file location is relative to your classpath.

Posted by Wes Devauld <we...@devauld.ca>.
Classpath for the particular service running in Tomcat.  You can place it in
service/WEB-INF/classes for instance, or within a jar in the lib directory.