Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Tang, Jason" <ja...@ubc.ca> on 2005/11/17 22:34:06 UTC

JSP and JSF

Hello all,

I am having problem running JSP and JSF together. I am using Jboss 3.2.3 and tomcat 4.1 (bundled with jboss). I include the jsp-2.0.jar in the WEB-INF/lib but it works only when I take away the classloader file (jboss-app.xml) in the EAR deployment file.
Since it violates the loader constraints with other applications in the same server region, I don't think it's good option to go. I can't upgrade to Tomcat 5.x for the moment. Does anyone have better idea how to deploy it under such environment?

Many thanks!
Jason Tang