Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Игорь Гусев <de...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2022/06/07 11:18:42 UTC

Re[2]: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Hi, I did some PRs with docs for new features. Can you include them in release?

https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/pull/850
https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/pull/856
https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/pull/857

--
Igor Gusev

Re: Re[2]: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 3.0.0 alpha 5: Code freeze

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Igor.

These issues are included in the release. Please, move forward and let
me know when PR's will be ready to be merged (all checks done, review
done, tickets have corresponding comments from reviewrs).