Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/06 21:30:45 UTC

Re: Should a single production run task allow for tracking multiple declarations? How to determine number of rejected pieces by employee?

I've determined that time entries are supposed to handle this
functionality. ProductionRunServices.updateProductionRunTask accepts the
partyId as a parameter but code that is supposed to use it to create
timesheet entries has been commented out.  Rev 910230 shows that the
commented code has always existed.  There are also FIXME comments to add
quantityProduced, quantityRejected, and setupTime fields to the
timesheet entity.

Posted by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,

> There are also FIXME comments to add quantityProduced,
> quantityRejected, and setupTime fields to the timesheet entity.

*time_entry entity (not timesheet)