Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/07 13:19:35 UTC

WS-I compliance of a webservice

Hi all,

Can't one authorizedly say that his/her developed webservice is WS-I
compatible if the framework using which one developed that particular
webservice is WS-I comaptible?
Are there any other criteria that are to be considered to certify that
a web service a developer codes is WS-I compatible?
If so, what are they. Do they restrict the use of certain kind of
datastructures as in/out params. Can someone clarify siting pointers
to useful resources or with some own example?

Thanks in advance,
Jayachandra

Re: WS-I compliance of a webservice

Posted by Eugene Shershnev <sh...@gmail.com>.
Even better ;-)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eugene Shershnev <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
They way to certify that a service is WS-I compatible using the WS-I
testing tools:
http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/workinggroup.aspx?wg=testingtools.
Basically you run the WSDL, ensure compliance and then run all
messages to check if messages are compliant as well.

-- dims