Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Sam Shah <sh...@umich.edu> on 2017/06/05 14:04:03 UTC

Re: Discussion of 'Becoming a Committer' Page

Seems like this thread was dropped, picking it back up. What's remaining to
get this graduated?

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
I just filled out the remaining items in the maturity evaluation
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Maturity+Evaluation so I
believe it is complete now.  I think all that's left now is completing the
graduation resolution at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Graduation+Resolution .
I should have a draft later today.

-Matt