Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Jevgenija Pantiuchina <je...@usi.ch> on 2020/08/11 20:04:57 UTC

Study On Rejected Refactorings

Dear contributors,

As part of a research team from Università della Svizzera italiana (Switzerland) and University of Sannio (Italy), we have analyzed refactoring pull requests in apache/druid repository and are looking for developers for a short 5-10 min survey (https://usi.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO6Ayah0D6q4eSF). Would you please spare your time by answering some questions about refactoring-related contributions? We would greatly appreciate your input — it would help us understand how developers can improve the quality of refactoring contributions, and benefit the development process. The responses will be anonymized and handled confidentially! Thank you a lot!

Re: Study On Rejected Refactorings

Posted by surekha saharan <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Jevgenija,

Filled the survey as well.