Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by marc ratun <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/06 10:05:38 UTC

Disable Resource bundle lookups?

Hi,

I am using xerces als library for an applet. Each time the applet is
being started, there are multiple http-lookups for missing resources.

I think that this is caused by the usual resource bundle mechanism.

In order to prevent these unnecessary lookups, I'd like to know
if there is

* a way prevent resource bundle lookips for xerces

or:

* a resource bundle "implementation" for frequently used language
  codes

Thank you!