Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/11/22 08:09:01 UTC

Why some test cases are excluded from integration tests?

Devs,

The following test cases is annotated with "failed" group. As "failed"
group is excluded in testng.xml, these test cases won't be executed in
integration tests.

GroupTerminationBehaviorTestCase
IaaSProviderTestCase
PartitionOneAfterAnotherClusterTestCase

Any reason to do this?

Thanks,
Raj.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mobile : +94777568639
Blog : rajkumarr.com

Re: Why some test cases are excluded from integration tests?

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Hi Raj,

If it failed at the first place, then there might be some issue as this
test used to work first time as i can remember..:)

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,

Re: Why some test cases are excluded from integration tests?

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
wrote:

> Hey Akila,
>
> Will verify with Sajith about IaaSProviderTestCase.

Sorry guys, it was a mistake and not meant as a "failed" test case. Thanks
for fixing it! :)

Btw, found that the new test case added IaasProviderAttributeTest need to
be renamed to IaasProviderAttributeTestCase, adhering to our naming
convention.

--
Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *

Re: Why some test cases are excluded from integration tests?

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hey Akila,

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Raj,