Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 22:36:00 UTC

How to configure log4j for httpclient

Hi,

I am getting this warning message:

(org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient).

But in my log4j.properties, I have put int this:
log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=DEBUG
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=- %m%n

log4j.category.org.apache.commons.httpclient.*=INFO, CONSOLE

can you please tell me what am I missing?

Thank you.