Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/01/25 00:14:53 UTC

Do we have a table in 'functional' with negative int/float values?

Hi all,

while writing tests for IMPALA-3909 I tried to find a test table in
'functional' that has non-pathologic negative integer and float values but
couldn't find one. Does anyone know of a table with negative values in it?

I did find functional.overflow, but Hive returns NULL when querying it. Is
that expected or a Hive bug?

Thanks a lot, Lars

Re: Do we have a table in 'functional' with negative int/float values?

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Good to know, thanks for your reply.

Posted by Alex Behm <al...@cloudera.com>.