Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/01/06 21:44:40 UTC

Re: Performance measurements on Mac vs others

On 31/12/2013 Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> when snipping off everything after the html then it opens a very old
> FAQ dealing with the old Mac porting project. Right at the top it says
> that X11 is not needed with Aqua! These FAQ's are very old and I
> suspect quite outdated.

As discussed here, they are so obsolete that nobody can find them useful
any longer.

So I've removed the content from these two pages:

http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/faq/installing/ooo_x11.html

http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/faq/installing/X11.html

There's a lot of outdated information around, but since these specific
pages were confusing it's good to remove them.

Regards,
   Andrea.