Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Nikola Knezevic <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 10:47:45 UTC

Changing blob's user metadata

Hi guys,

how does one change associated user metadata on a blob? BlobStore API
does not provide any direct method for doing this.

Best,
Nikola

Re: Changing blob's user metadata

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
Nikola, the BlobStore abstraction does not currently provide a method to
do this.  Could you open a JIRA for this feature request?  Also, would
you like to try to add this abstraction and submit a pull request on
GitHub?  As you observed some providers offer this functionality already
and we could plumb this through easily.  If you join irc.freenode.net
#jclouds I can help you work through this.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: Changing blob's user metadata