Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Timur Izhbulatov <ti...@yxo.ru> on 2004/08/10 14:56:43 UTC

Re: lookupWidget(path)

JD Daniels писал(а):

> try:
>
> var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
> var model = form.getWidget();
> var list = model.list;

I realized that the problem is not that the list is undefined but that it
has no "lentgth" attribute. That's because I can't loop over it using for
statement and I decided that's something wrong with lookupWidget.

But thank you anyway ;) You have made me to keep a closer watch for my
debuger's windows

> Timur Izhbulatov wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>> When I use v1 flow and the following code, I get the right value of the
>> list:
>>    var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
>>    var list = form.getModel().list;
>> But when I try using v2 and lookupWndget("list") list is undefined.
>> Namely, I do the following thing:
>>    var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
>>    var list = form.lookupWidget("list");
>> What's wrong?
>> Any help is appreciated.
>> Timur