Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Kai Heinecke <ka...@ic3s.de> on 2005/09/01 16:06:45 UTC

inputDate: new attribute timeZone

Dear developers.

We had a minor problem using the very nice <t:inputDate/>: The dates we
are working on have to be in GMT. With <h:outputText/> it is easy to use
<f:convertDateTime timeZone="GMT"/> to do the job. To get <t:inputDate
timeZone="GMT"/> to work I made the following patches on the HEAD of
MyFaces.

Maybe you are interested in the patch and verify and commit my changes.

Best regards, Kai

Re: inputDate: new attribute timeZone

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Kai,

very nice.

I think you forgot to add the patch for the tomahawk.tld file.

2005/9/1, Kai Heinecke <ka...@ic3s.de>:
> Dear developers.
>
> We had a minor problem using the very nice <t:inputDate/>: The dates we
> are working on have to be in GMT. With <h:outputText/> it is easy to use
> <f:convertDateTime timeZone="GMT"/> to do the job. To get <t:inputDate
> timeZone="GMT"/> to work I made the following patches on the HEAD of
> MyFaces.
>
> Maybe you are interested in the patch and verify and commit my changes.
>

> Best regards, Kai

Mathias

Re: inputDate: new attribute timeZone

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ideally, you would open a jira-issue:

http://myfaces.apache.org/issue.html

for this and attach the patch there.

thanks a lot!

regards,

Martin

On 9/1/05, Kai Heinecke <ka...@ic3s.de> wrote:
> Dear developers.
>
> We had a minor problem using the very nice <t:inputDate/>: The dates we
> are working on have to be in GMT. With <h:outputText/> it is easy to use
> <f:convertDateTime timeZone="GMT"/> to do the job. To get <t:inputDate
> timeZone="GMT"/> to work I made the following patches on the HEAD of
> MyFaces.
>
> Maybe you are interested in the patch and verify and commit my changes.
>

> Best regards, Kai

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Trainings in English and German