Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/16 18:38:28 UTC

MKL with 1.2.0rc3

How do I build the latest release(1.2.0rc3) with MKL enabled, it looks like
its now defaulting to the experimental MKLDNN. I do not want to MKLDNN as
it is experimental.

-Naveen

Re: MKL with 1.2.0rc3

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
It would be great if we could improve the documentation of building with
MKL? Whenever I have done this it took quite some effort to get it right,
also add the different MKL related libraries.

there's also duplicated scripts:

./3rdparty/mkldnn/scripts/prepare_mkl.bat
./3rdparty/mkldnn/scripts/prepare_mkl.sh
./prepare_mkl.sh
./prepare_mkldnn.sh

And not documented for CMake. I have seen that now master downloads mkl by
itself. This is really cool. But I wish this was better documented and
clear specially with CMake.

Thanks a lot.

Pedro.

Re: MKL with 1.2.0rc3