Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com> on 2003/03/20 13:15:16 UTC

use gmane.org instead of subscribing to the cocoon-lists ???

Hy, all;

* Is it possible to post mails to the cocoon-lists without
   subscribing to them ?

* Is it possible to subscribe to the cocoon-lists without
   actually receiving emails from them ?

If one of the questions above can be answered with "yes"
then it is possible to use www.gmane.org as nice newsgroup
frontend to the cocoon mailing lists. That would mean
no more traffic generated by the list mailings on my
mailbox ...

I would instantly switch to newsgroups if this where
possible without loosing the right to post messages ...

anybody can give me a hint ?

regards, hussayn

Martin Holz wrote:

> I unsubscribed cocoon-dev and cocoon-user a few weeks ago, when
> I discovered gmane.org.

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH
Neuenhöfer Allee 125
50935 Köln
Telefon: +49-221-56011-0
Fax:     +49-221-56011-20
E-Mail:  dabbous@saxess.com

Re: use gmane.org instead of subscribing to the cocoon-lists ???

Posted by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com>.
Hy, Martin;

It worked;
Thank you very much for this really usefull
hint ;-)

regards, hussayn

Posted by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com>.
Hy, Martin;